Monday-Thursday: 12PM - 11PM
Friday-Saturday: 9:45AM - 11PM
Sunday: 12PM - 11PM
*Holidays and Summer will vary
Have a question? Contact us!
HOW ARE YOU WORKING TO KEEP US SAFE FROM COVID?
- Private Escape Rooms. All experiences are private for you and your group to ensure your safety. This means that only your friends and family will be playing with you in your experience.
- Social Distancing. 6-feet social distancing is marked in the lobby, briefing rooms, and hallways. Staff will maintain at least a 6-foot distance with all guests.
- Increased Sanitization. We've increased the time in between each experience for cleaning and sanitization. We disinfect after every episode and group. Restrooms and high touch point areas will be disinfected hourly.
- Limited Capacity. We are following the occupancy limits to comply with state and local requirements. No groups will be mixed or make contact while inside our stores.
- CDC Level Hygiene. All employees are trained in CDC safety guidelines and will be wearing masks/facial coverings. Hand sanitizer is available and is encouraged for all staff and guests to use.
- Contactless Check-In. Save time and be safe by filling out your digital waivers on your smart device before arriving!
We are committed to helping protect our guests, Red Door team, and safely bring back clean family fun to our communities.
WHAT ARE YOU USING TO SANITIZE THE ESCAPE ROOMS?
EPA approved disinfecting sprays and wipes that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
ARE GUEST REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK?
Guests are required to wear a mask while in-store, but are able to remove them while within the escape rooms themselves.
CAN I PLAY WITH JUST MY FRIENDS?
Yes! All of our experiences are private. Once you book the episode you'd like, all of the remaining slots will be blocked.
WHAT IS AN ESCAPE ROOM?
An escape room is a hands-on entertainment experience in which groups of 2 to 10 people are locked in a series of rooms and have 60 minutes to figure out puzzles, hints, and clues in order to escape. We can accommodate more than 10 people in certain episodes.
WHY RED DOOR ESCAPE ROOM?
We are about bringing people together by deepening relationships through creative entertainment. We are here to remind you that its okay to put your phones away and spend quality time with your friends or family. We can all feel trapped by phones and technology. Red Door reconnects you with family and friends through fun and challenging private escape rooms.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY?
WILL I REALLY BE LOCKED INSIDE A ROOM?
Nope. The first door in each room is always unlocked in the case of an emergency. For those worried about being "locked into a tight space" don't worry - we design our episodes to be challenging and immersive but not physically constraining.
HOW LONG IS THE EXPERIENCE?
Each game is designed to be 60 minutes. There will also be about 15 minutes of briefing beforehand and about 15 minutes of debriefing afterwards for a total of an hour and a half for your experience.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Your purchase is non-refundable, unless you purchase our cancellation protection. Our cancellation protection will allow you to reschedule or cancel your booking for a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your reservation.
IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT?
The recommended age to play is 14 years and over. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver.
HOW DO I BOOK A GAME?
You can book a game by clicking "book now" at the location of your choice. If you have any questions, please contact the front office of the location.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
You should arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled game to ensure that you have the full 60 minutes to escape.
WHAT TYPE OF EVENTS DO YOU TYPICALLY HOST?
We host a variety of events- birthday parties, work outings, team building activities, family events, bachelor/bachelorette parties, proposals and many more! If your event isn't listed, please contact us! We would love to help plan your next event and cater it specifically to your needs!